Saturday, January 29, 2011

More than a week =(

I am sad that it's been longer than a week. So I find that I am really bad about updating this. 


I have been super busy and I am about to take off and be super super busy. I am ready to be back home. I know that I am almost done and just a lot more work then I will be home in Oklahoma. Since my last post I have completed my phase II assignment. I tried to post these pictures to my last blog but wonderful technology it wasn't working I will attempt it again. 


What is going on right now? Well we have received our phase 3 assignments. It is a bit overwhelming being completely honest. I know that it is doable but right now it doesn't feel like it is. The main thing that is getting me stressed is trying to find models. That is the biggest problem right now. So if you or anyone you know wants to fly up to the wonderful world of western Massachusetts let me know and I would be willing to give them free lodging at my apartment in return for modeling. HA HA Ha if only right? So that is my biggest struggle right now. I have faith that it will all work out it is just hard to see that right now. 
For our Phase III assignment we have several shots of people and several commercial shots. The skills necessary are not difficult. They are all things that we have done before it is the planning and getting the ideas that is the challenge right now. 


In addition to the final assignment we have a Career Business Plan. The CBP is an assignment that we have to do states our short and long term goals for our business. We have to talk about how we are going to achieve our goals, how we are going to market, what we will charge, and how we are going to make a living doing photography. It is a great assignment because it makes us think about it being our career. I find that it is having the opposite effect on me than everyone else. It makes me excited to be started and not scared like everyone else is. 


Website. We are also required to get a website up and running and will be working on that also when I get time to. Starting to see a pattern? Too much to do and not enough time? But isn't this everyone's problem. Back on the website when I get the time I will send the link to everyone for you all back in central Oklahoma to start spreading the word about the amazing photographer that will be gracing everyone by being there in July! 


Tonight I plan on working on promotional materials being my business card and business look. Once I get these done I will post them so everyone can see what L'Amour Photography is going to look like. 


I received a full credit on my Phase II final. = ) These are those photos.
Enjoy =)

My Phase II self portrait

This is my public relations shot

We had to make an alternative shot to the PR shot

An environmental portrait


My commercial still life





No comments:

Post a Comment