Thursday, January 6, 2011

One month today!

One month from today I was doing exactly this, updating my blog. Sorry its been awhile I am sure though everyone can understand how crazy the holiday times can be and how little time there really is.
I was beyond thrilled to get to go home for break. I had missed it so much and was very sad to leave. Leaving was bitter sweet. I hated to leave but I knew that I needed to in order to finish school so that I could be back home for good. I had a lot of fun on my break and have many pictures to show for it.
I don't like making new years resolutions partly cause I am awful at keeping them but if I were to make one, one of them would be more consistent in my blog posts even if it's a paragraph letting you all know that I am still alive. I will try to do that.
Over the break I had about seven assignments to shoot. I won't bore you with the details of them now but rather in the caption of the completed photographs.
This week we were handed our phase II final assignment. This one in my opinion is a baby compared to the phase I one. I only have five images to produce for my final this time. Now they all have to be fully retouched and edited though. I have all the ides for them it's just a matter of finding time.
Well other than that I really don't have much to say I will get on posting all the images from the break.
This was dad at his Christmas sing along at school

This was my character study where we had to show the character of someone through a picture



An environmental portrait. Showing someone in their work environment. 

Create a family portrait





My favorite

The next three are pictures used in my CD cover




The next five were images shot while I was trying to get my window light portrait.

This was the one I turned in for the window light assignment.




The next four are images shot while the maiden popping voyage of ©DLR Concessions kettle corn popper was  back home not at training.(Sorry the image of the founder of ©DLR Concessions did not import for some reason so on my next blog I will make sure to post his picture)




The next two are at my aunt Angela's house for New Years Eve

The Clingman sisters!

This was a shot for using a speedlight in an environment. 

This is my still life shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment