Monday, February 28, 2011

Phase 3 Mandatories are complete!

So like the title says my phase 3 mandatories are finally complete. It was a hard month and half and I thought the task was impossible but it is done! I am so happy that they are done and to have that off my chest. I am proud of the way they turned out and ready to get on Phase 4 and finish up!
I assisted at a wedding this weekend and got to shoot some. It was a great experience and I learned that I have no reason to be nervous about weddings that they are not all that scary. I am ready to shoot my own wedding so if you are getting married or know someone that is let me know! I can' wait to start my business and I can't wait to share in other peoples weddings. Wedding pictures to follow in the next couple weeks.
Public Relations shot

Alternative to the public relations

Family Portrait

Occupational Portrait

High key female

Low key male

Executive

Child portrait

Outdoor portrait

Fashion editorial

2 Catalog shots


Back cover of a brochure for a business

Front cover of a brochure for a business

Inside spread


Reflective metal

Glassware

Advertisement

Still life

1 comment:

  1. those look great keep up the good work babe! your doing amazing

    ReplyDelete