Thursday, March 3, 2011

NEW BLOG!!!

I have set up a new blog for my business. The blog is lamourphotographyweddingblog.blogspot.com I will be posting business related things and posting pictures that are done for my business and things that are being used to promote my business.

On school news I had my career business conference today and it went very well. They all thought my career business plan was well done and my pictures looked really good. They said that they think I have the skills that I need to go out and start a business and the personality to accomplish it.  This has given me the confidence I need to go out and start working as hard as I can to make it! I am very excited to start!

Website on the way along with more promotional materials for L' Amour!

No comments:

Post a Comment