Friday, October 8, 2010

Week 4

Well this week....Not as good as last week unfortunately. There were some frustrating times, but it was ok. we learned how to light peoples faces outside using back light and our reflectors. The day we had to use our reflectors to side light the persons face it was completely overcast. It was super hard to get enough light on our models face but I made it work. We then had a field trip to nearby Northampton. It was the coldest and rainiest day all week... I got some ok images. I went with a group another 30 minutes south to Springfield to a museum there to take pictures. The only thing that makes today great is I have a three day weekend! We have a Monday off for Columbus Day. So here are my favorite images this week.
Picture:
#1- A practice shot of Carli
#2- My picture turned in for my homage of Arnold Newman
#3- My picture turned in for an assignment, my subject broke up lines.
#4-#7- Me playing around tonight






No comments:

Post a Comment