Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The day of 11/3/10

So today was a crazy day. I will just give the chronological account of the day. I had the first four hours off this morning so I got to sleep in a little. This was much needed after a night of like three hours of rollerblading to help some of my fellow classmates with part of their portfolio. I got up and met a girl at school to work on some pictures. I got some that I think will work but I probably will have to reshoot it. While taking those pictures I missed a call. I checked the message and it was a message from a local flower shop. He told me that he went to drop off some flowers and I was gone so he left them on the porch. I quickly ran home to find a gorgeous arrangement of flowers by my incredibly sweet boyfriend, Cameron. I then made my way back to school and hit a curb and busted my tire. I was stranded on the side of the road with a flat and the means to change it but didn't know how. If I would have know that information would help me I would have been more forceful in finding out how to change a flat but I know now. The man was very nice and actually kinda taught me how to change one if ever the occasion rises that I need to use it again. I got a new tire on and made it to school only fifteen minutes late but I called ahead so I am all good.  Luckily again I got done with school at three so I had time to get to the tire shop and got a new one put on in less than an hour. A crazy day in the midst of a crazy week but luckily I have beautiful flowers to make my day brighter.

Phase I Portfolio update: I think I have two of my shots already. If I can't get them to work I might have to reshoot them but I really don't have time to reshoot. I have plans made and I have a lot of work to do this weekend.
Bad picture but you can see the nice hole in my tire

My pretty flowers



I played around and took pictures with my rings and to this my room mate Carli's response was, "You are so going to be a wedding photographer"


My set up in my kitchen that I used to shoot my product shot. The reflector is being held up by string hung from the ceiling fan. The lamp was on my clothes drying rack. The lamp actually fell at one point and hit me on top of the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment